This Course Includes:
• 10 CBT Mock Tests
• 120 Questions in each Mock Test
• Actual Representation of ICAR JRF Examination
• 1 Year of Online Access
• On Demand Online Appointment with Instructor
• Students’ Forum for regular discussion and updates
• Student Support (9 AM – 9 PM)
• Cross Platform: Available both on Krishi Pathshala App and Website
Course offered by:
21 hours, 30 minutes
1. Stable Internet connection through out the total course
2. One compatible device. e.g. Computer, Mobile Phone or Tablet
3. Krishi Pathshala App or A suitable Browser (Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Mozilla Firefox)
4. We recommend NOT to use any third party browser. e.g. Mi Browser, Vivo Browser etc.
- Soil Science Mock Test 1 02:10:00
- Soil Science Mock Test 2 02:10:00
- Soil Science Mock Test 3 02:10:00
- Soil Science Mock Test 4 02:10:00
- Soil Science Mock Test 5 02:10:00
- Soil Science Mock Test 6 02:10:00
- Soil Science Mock Test 7 02:10:00
- Soil Science Mock Test 8 02:10:00
- Soil Science Mock Test 9 02:10:00
- Soil Science Mock Test 10 02:00:00
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- The Perfect Representation: These questions are set to represent the actual examination scenario. The question standard is set to meet the absolute preparation for ICAR JRF Examination. 120 MCQ question to be submitted in 2 hours (120 Minutes) will enable you to give your best in the original examination.
- Total Coverage of Syllabus: The vast syllabus of this subject for ICAR JRF Exam is thoroughly covered in all the Mock Tests.
- Extensive Practice: With 10 Mock Tests in this series, you will be able to practice 1200 questions which will take a cumulative duration of more than 20 Hours to finish. You will have 1 year access to revisit and memorise the question-answers extensively to bring out your best in the exam.
- Round the Clock Guidance: Being a total online course, you can practice whenever and wherever you want! With the exclusive FORUM feature in the course, you will be able to communicate with the Instructors and your fellow mates any time in any confusion or doubt.